- LEA and charter school enterprise resource planning (ERP) platforms
- State-level reporting (financial, HR, student information, etc.)
- State-level licensure
Priorities for FY2017-18
- Establishing a program management office (Complete)
- Issuing an RFP for modern Software as a Service (SaaS) ERP platform and implementation services (Complete)
- Planning, design, and implementation of data integration and advanced analytics services (Complete)
Pursuant to S.L. 2016-94, the NC State Board of Education and The Friday Institute will provide the School Business System Modernization Plan and supporting documents. Furthermore, NCDPI will issue an RFP for a modern ERP platform and services by October 2017. Planning and design for data integration services supporting reporting and a Licensure business process review begin promptly at program initiation. ERP deployment is staged over 4 years, beginning in 2018.